[Coco] DS1216

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Sep 23 00:55:48 EDT 2015

On Tuesday 22 September 2015 23:31:49 K. Pruitt wrote:

> [...]

It probably was the data buffer, at least 6 bytes of it because that is
the size of the time packet maintained in the DP.  And it of course
needs a wider keyboard buffer than that just to hold what you type.

That is one of the things that sleuth does well, but you have to tell it
what is code and what is data.  But a good disassembly by sleuth will
reassemble to the exact same crc.  Most of the others need lots of more
invasive hand massage to achieve that.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)