[Coco] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Re Links Broken or Down

Plt@freemail2.com plt at freemail2.com
Tue Sep 22 00:06:21 EDT 2015

Let me explain. A friend gave me the harddrive image of nitroos9 a and the boot disk and that works fine and boots up into os9 not rsdos. I like use the 20 mb harddrive because it give me some more storage space.

When I try and boot the system using the same nitroos9 harddrive image file with the boot disk that was provided in the link it displays nitroos9 on the screen and locks up.

I switch back to the old boot disk and tried this:

> just realized I sent this with the wrong subject (again). Resending with the correct subject line.
>
> You need to have the following drivers/modules loaded:
> scdwv
> N1
> N2
> N… etc
>
> You may also want to make sure you include:
> Z1
> Z2
> Z… etc
> and MIDI.
>
> These drivers and descriptors can be found in /DD/NITROS9/6809L2/MODULES/SCF or /DD/NITROS9/6309L2/MODULES/SCF depending on wither you are running with a 6809 or 6309 CPU. These may already be loaded, depending on the boot disk you are using.
> The N descriptors are used by inetd and telnet.
> The Z descriptors allow you to open virtual terminal windows on your Drivewire server.
> The MIDI descriptor allow you to play midi music from the Color Computer through the sound card on the Drivewire server.
>
> I suggest running mdir first and look at what is already loaded. Then merge all the remaining descriptors you need to load into one file like this:
> merge scdwv n n1 n2 n3 n4 n5 z1 z2 z3 z4 z5 midi >/dd/vser attr
> /dd/vser e pe Then you can load that and start inetd:
> load /dd/vser
> inetd

After I type inetd I get a 221 error.

Phil Taylor