[Coco] 68764/68766 EPROMs

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Sep 21 23:49:37 EDT 2015

On 9/21/2015 8:30 PM, Zippster wrote:
> I didn’t realize at first that was your site Jim, that looks
> like a very flexible adapter.  Maybe a bit more than we
> need here since we just have an active low select to deal
> with.  I already had it finished by the time I saw your post
> as well, or I might have saved myself the trouble.
>
> Anyway, more options are better I suppose.  :)
Well, I also have the simple 2364 Adapter PCB, which is more like your idea:

http://store.go4retro.com/2364-adapter/

For the complete unit, I put some more in production, but the 23XX PCB
is literally three single solder balls away from being the 2364 Adapter:

http://www.go4retro.com/products/23xx-adapter/

Jim

> Nice site BTW, I’m going to have to remember to visit
> when I get a chance to pull my C128 out.
Please do.  Hopefully soon I'll have the Xpander-Coco on there.

> I love that you have affordable cart enclosures.
> I wish we had a ready source of that for the CoCo.
Well, about that, I am looking into sheet metal fabrication for the
VIC-20, so I will check on options for the Coco.