[Coco] 68764/68766 EPROMs

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:30:47 EDT 2015

I didn’t realize at first that was your site Jim, that looks
like a very flexible adapter.  Maybe a bit more than we
need here since we just have an active low select to deal
with.  I already had it finished by the time I saw your post
as well, or I might have saved myself the trouble.

Anyway, more options are better I suppose.  :)

Nice site BTW, I’m going to have to remember to visit
when I get a chance to pull my C128 out.

I love that you have affordable cart enclosures.
I wish we had a ready source of that for the CoCo.

- Ed