[Coco] OSTerm with DriveWire 4

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Sep 21 21:50:14 EDT 2015

Well, if we could nail down the problem I'd be willing to take a stab at
fixing it.  But that may be a bit elusive.  MAybe when I get a chance I
can sit down and look at the source and compare it to the VT-100 spec
and see if there's anything I missed.  We didn't have the internet back
then when I wrote it so it wasn't always easy finding the information
you needed.  I can remember using a document that outlined the different
ANSI codes but I'm sure it wasn't 100% complete and there may have been
some things that just didn't seem practical at the time if none of the
BBSs were using them.

-Dave