[Coco] OSTerm with DriveWire 4

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:44:21 EDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 08:15:14PM -0500, Dave Philipsen wrote:
> When I wrote it, it was primarily used for logging in to ANSI BBS
> systems and so there may be some codes that were not commonly used on
> BBS systems that got missed.  I know it supports the standard cursor
> positioning and foreground/background color stuff and a few others.

It does seem to work quite well for some things. For example, I have a
game of NetHack fired up that seems to draw perfectly (so far).

There's also a MUD I play that mostly works, but certain things don't
want to draw correctly (like the ASCII location map it prints out.)

Just learned you're the original author of this software. Great work!

Best regards,
--
Travis Poppe
IRC: tlp on irc.freenode.net