[Coco] [SPAM] Re: Drivewire4

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 12:12:32 EDT 2015

If you are using an offical nitros9 disk with drirewire support, you do not
need to make a new boot disk.  Are you using a boot disk from the nitros9
project with drivewire support? If so, I guess start by telling us when
this 221 error occurs.  You do (fill in the blank) and then OS9 gives 221?

-Aaron