[Coco] [SPAM] Re: Drivewire4

Plt@freemail2.com plt at freemail2.com
Sun Sep 20 11:25:30 EDT 2015

Hello

I read the link that you provided and I am still confused what I need to do? I have the nitro os9 boot disk and the hard drive image. The system boot up fine. Do I need to create a new boot disk because I keep getting a 221 error? If I need to create a new boot disk what drivers do I need to load and how do I create a new boot?

Phil Taylor