[Coco] Kip's Single Board Computer

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Sep 19 02:29:43 EDT 2015

Oops,  the 'dual port RAM' sentence below should be connected to the
paragraph describing the ISA bus transmitter.  I suppose if you were
wanting to build some sort of DMX-512 controller if you were into
controlling theatrical or architectural lighting there are some things
you could do with the transmitter board.  It would even work in a
standalone fashion without being plugged into the PC bus if you wanted.
Come to think of it maybe I'll find a use for one of these in my PT68K-4
computer when I get it up and running again with OS9 68000.

Dave

P.S. None of the boards are overly complicated.  They are all 2-layer
and they were built for very specific purposes.