[Coco] more that one shell from an external terminal

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Thu Sep 17 22:28:36 EDT 2015

It allowed me to use for years 4 CRT terminals connected to my fanless little box in the basement.

Just tried it again, it worked.

Screen version 4.01.00devel (GNU)
Copyright (c) 1987 2-May-06 Oliver Laumann

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
this program.

Send bugreports, fixes, enhancements, t-shirts, money, beer & pizza to
screen-devel at gnu.org

Capabilities:
+copy +remote-detach +power-detach +multi-attach +multi-user +font +color-256
+utf8 +rxvt +builtin-telnet.

                        [Press Space or Return to end.]

Kandur