[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Sep 17 15:16:19 EDT 2015

 I agree with that and the comment about taking the item if it was a disruption. It was not a bomb, no threat was made, it contained nothing resembling any sort of explosive. I definitely think our schools are going overboard. My daughter was sent home because she brought colored translucent plastic water pistols to school to give to her classmates as Christmas presents. Before anyone asks, these were the sort that any 5 year old could look at and tell you it was not a real gun.