[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Sep 17 11:29:04 EDT 2015

Did the article mention this? I agree with you, although the adverse reaction was still too extreme.

On first read I do not recall the article mentioning that the student just brought the clock out of thin air or whether he had had any kind of previous discussion about it with someone at the school. Maybe I missed it?

Salvador