[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Sep 17 10:37:19 EDT 2015

> On Sep 16, 2015, at 12:23, Raymond Jett via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Our local Dallas Makerspace (of which I am a member) is collecting for the Maker Fellowship Fund and is talking with the family about giving them a membership.
> http://dallasmakerspace.org/contribute/maker-fellowship-fund/
> This is a good use of the fund... get the kid into an atmosphere of creating and learning.

Thanks for getting involved and helping!

The idiots in charge of his school clearly didn't think it's an actual bomb, since they didn't evacuate the school. I hope the principal will be tried as an adult in the inevitable civil rights suit.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/