[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:02:49 EDT 2015

You know, after looking this device over, I can see why someone might panic
at first glance. It looks like it could be a suitcase bomb. In this day and
age, regardless of skin color or religion, I can see why someone might
overreact.

It's sad, but, that's the state of this world.

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum