[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:55:47 EDT 2015

And I think that’s actually at the root of the problem, that word, “judgement”.
Too many people can’t make a well-reasoned decision about things like this.
Too many decades of being told not to or something.

Going overboard to be politically correct, while exchanging liberty for “security”.

All I can do is shake my head and wonder what happened to us.

- Ed