[Coco] Run of RGB2VGA boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:28:47 EDT 2015

I guess the only concern would be that you’d be connecting
a couple of things to ground that shouldn’t be.

One would be the VSYNC input on one of the FPGA pins, that one wouldn’t
hurt anything.  You’d also be grounding the VSYNC output from the CoCo3.
I’d have to review the schematic to guess what the outcome of that might be.

- Ed