[Coco] Reading CoCo Disks

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 14 13:57:06 EDT 2015

I experimented (a long time ago) with a program I downloaded called
"Fdio" -- I have no idea if it can be found anymore, but I do have a
copy here.  I cannot guarantee anything about this program, but it
appears to have been created to coax new machines into dealing with
non-standard formats.

If you're interested I can email you the readme or something off list.

-RobertH