[Coco] Reading CoCo Disks

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 14 13:15:01 EDT 2015

You're talking about this adapter:

http://shop.deviceside.com/prod/FC5025

It's $59.95 - to which you have to add an external 1.2mb floppy drive, case
and power supply. So add at least another $60.00 or more, unless you have a
drive handy, and can adapt a case and supply from something else.

This will only give you RS-DOS, 35 track, read-only support. You can get
pretty much the same thing using a drivewire cable and your Coco for a
fraction of the cost. Drivewire is more flexible, and is read/write.

-[ Al ]-