[Coco] Reading CoCo Disks

spereira1952 at comcast.net spereira1952 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 12:42:52 EDT 2015

There is a device that is advertised as a "one way" device, used only for reading TRS-80 disks. I have seen it mentioned before over on the Vintage Computer Forum. IIRC, it apparently works reasonably well for simply reading disk information into a PC.

I'm sorry that I do not know the name of it, or any other details. I briefly lookd around on the VCF, but I did not find anything useful during that brief look.

Perhaps you might ask this question over there, and see if anyone else recalls what this device is?

Good luck,
smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira