[Coco] Run of RGB2VGA boards

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Sep 12 10:42:49 EDT 2015

Your are correct, pin 10 of the RGB connector is wired to a 4.7k ohm resistor to +5V and another 4.7k ohm resistor which is connected to pin 13 (PB3) of U4, a 68B21 chip. I wonder what it was used for, and if it was used… It does look like it an input that would be normally high unless it pulled low externally. It shows up in my CoCo 3 schematic but I have little information on it other than how it is wired. Does anyone know any more about this?

+————-------+
| 1 3 5 7 9 |
| 2 4   8 10|
+————------–+