[Coco] Need help with belt sizes on CCR-82 (26-1209) recorder.

Corey Bryant coreybryant at classicpm.com
Fri Sep 11 23:22:18 EDT 2015

Looking for a belt size for the CCR82 cassette recorder.  It's listed in the service manual as Belt, Sub (Part number 53143)

It would be #7 in the exploded view @ https://plus.google.com/109024180883137110390/posts/EoyevJtbmeq

If you have sizes for the other 2, counter belt (PN 53147) and the main belt (PN 53146) it wouldn't hurt to have them when I go hunting.  I have those two on hand but they are a bit worn out.  The sub belt turned to goo.   These were manufacturer part numbers not RS part numbers so doubtful the PNs will be of any help.

Thanks!

Cor