[Coco] CoCo 3 Plus in an FPGA

didier derny didier at aida.org
Sat Sep 5 01:27:24 EDT 2015

*_Step 4: Grab the firmware and ROM flash files from the Coco3FPGA Yahoo
Group_*
Gary has been very active lately posting updates to the Coco3FPGA
firmware. I recommend you download /Coco3FPGA_3_0_RC2.zip/ as well as
the latest /DE1_Flash.bin/. The RC3 files have been giving me trouble.
Since the Yahoo Group for the CoCo3FPGA
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CoCo3FPGA/info> is restricted, you
must join to have access to the Files section
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CoCo3FPGA/files>.

interesting but how do we get get coco3 fpga files ?
never been able to register and get the files (email not working)
(tried many times)

--
didier