[Coco] CoCo 3 Plus in an FPGA

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 19:11:20 EDT 2015

Hello,

I would very much like to have one of these CoCo 3 Plus in an FPGA:

http://www.brianholman.com/retrocompute/files/coco3fpga.html <http://www.brianholman.com/retrocompute/files/coco3fpga.html>

However, I have no desire to purchase a blank Terasic Altera DE1 Board and learn how to program it, even though the web site seems to have reasonable step-by-step instructions.

Has anyone here on the list successfully made one of these?  If so, would you be willing to do it again for me for a reasonable fee?  I would be looking for you to procure the DE1, program it with the CoCo 3 code, and test it to be sure that it is fully up and running.  Then, of course, ship it to me.  I will pay the price of the DE1 plus shipping to you, as well as the cost of you shipping it to me.  On top of that, I will be glad to pay a reasonable stipend for your effort in getting this all done for me.

Please let me know if you’ve made one of these, and you are willing to negotiate making another for me.

Thanks!

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira