[Coco] NitrOS9 booting sequence

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Tue Sep 1 17:36:25 EDT 2015

"Ok, so as everyone has probably figured out..."

Yup, and I really appreciate this. I am planning of building an FPGA CoCo3 soon to run NitrOS9. I have been postponing it for over a year now and 2015 does not look good for this project, but I hope to do this in 2016.

While I want my FPGA CoCo to connect to Drivewire, I would also want it to work independently as a stand alone NitrOS9 work station.

So on closing, thank you for what you are doing. Salvador