[Coco] NitrOS-9 6309 L1 CocoSDC boots successfully on my Coco 1 F Board!

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Oct 31 08:53:50 EDT 2015

There is a number somewhere  on the mainboard that ends in a letter, B,
C, D or E.  The "F" board did not have a letter on the end of the board
number.  It sounds like you might have a D board, however you need 64k
to run OS-9/NitrOS9.  Piggybacked memory was generally 32k.  You might
have the rare 128k J&R Banker memory upgrade.
What are the numbers on the memory chips?
Bruce W.