[Coco] Webpage Update - Hires Mouse

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Oct 30 08:30:37 EDT 2015

Nick Marentes wrote:
> On 30/10/2015 7:03 AM, Nick Marentes wrote:
>
>> At some later stage, it would be good to revise the code with Bit 1 of
>> $FF20 masked as well as produce a 6309 specific versilons that pulls
>> extra data due to the shorter initial cycle delay (should be able to do
>> 3cycles instead of 4cycles delay for the first sample).
>
> Thanks to Robert Gault who has supplied the patch to mask bit 1.
> Drivewire works normally with the hires driver.
>
> The Distribution DSK and source listing has been updated on the website.
>
> Nick

At 8:20 Eastern Standard Time, Oct. 30, there is a typo in the source
code. I'm not sure about the distribution disk programs.

The code should read:

	* COMBINE EXTENDED DATA WITH 6 BIT SAMPLE

	TFR	Y,D
	LSRA
	RORB
	TFR	D,Y
	LDA	DAC64

Depending on your assembler that can be changed to ANDA #.NOT.2 or
ANDA #%11111101 .

Nick has been notified and the code may be corrected by the time you
look at the web page. :)

Robert