[Coco] Another MShell update and bug fix

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 14:11:24 EDT 2015

Steven, that sounds exactly like what is happening. The fact that the extra bytes are flling in after the "read only" flag makes me think it's a permissions thing.

It would probably be an easy fix in dw4, but I have no idea what tools are used to build it, what SDK is used to support it etc. I could probably learn it if I set down with the SDK documentation, but it would be a while before I could do anything productive.
Like you, my time is tied up at the moment. What time I'm not working in the studio or running sound for shows, I'm working on the new MShell release. Learning a new language would completely throw me off my game with OS9 C at the moment :-)

Right now I have two new bands that are asking about recording full (12-15 song) CDs ($$) and the club I run sound for is wanting to expand the number of nights I work as they want to have more nights with live bands.

So I stay pretty busy lately :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/