[Coco] CoCo list not getting my posts

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Tue Oct 27 15:29:06 EDT 2015

Hi Dennis,

Sorry to bug you with this. A few days ago I noticed that my posts are not getting posted on the CoCo list at MaltedMedia.

Earlier in the month I disabled the email notifications so that I would not get any posts from the list. Last week I re-enabled this feature and have been receiving emails for each message posted, as expected. However, I noticed that the posts that I send to coco at maltedmeda dot com are not showing up on the list.

I rechecked my setting and all seems fine. I enabled the feature that sends back the post that I sent to my own inbox. I do not get anything after I send a post. I have copied this message to the list, so you can see how it is not showing up.

Just to rule out my email client I sent a test post from two different email domains.

I'd be grateful if you can suggest or provide any ideas to troubleshoot this behavior.

Thank you!
Salvador