[Coco] Webpage Update - Hires Mouse

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 13:45:38 EDT 2015

I tried the demos and was impressed by the smooth action. I was also using Vcc, so it's not a "true" test, but I'm glad to know it works well in Vcc.
As soon as I get my Coco keyboard fixed (again), I'll try it there. I have the old black one button mouse, black one button joystick, deluxe 2 button mouse, and deluxe 2 button pistol grip joystick, so I can run it through the gauntlet :-)

Again, I would love to see this in NitrOS9. Maybe... one day... :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com