[Coco] Webpage Update - Hires Mouse

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 13:33:41 EDT 2015

What would be nice is to incorporate this into the NitrOS9 joystick/mouse routines.
We already have sub-modules for the Tandy original, serial mouse (2 versions), so to add a sub-module for the new hi-res should be simple. Model it after the Tandy original and add the new loops. Since the Tandy supports the hi-res interface, that code could be removed and there would be plenty of room for the additional code.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com