[Coco] 3d printed EPROM cartridge housings

chadbh74 chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:55:38 EDT 2015

   I'm in the works of building a delta 3d printer that I plan on using to
   Make, among other things, cases for EPROM boards.   I've been working
   on the layout for each half of the cartridge in Google Sketch up 3d
   modeler,  which I can export to the needed .STL format and convert to
   .gcode from there.  I was wondering though if perhaps someone already
   had a perfected layout in STL they might share for reference.  I intend
   to make a version with a slot for my external controllers.  The jhead I
   ordered is all metal and is supposed to be able to do many types of
   materials, although I've only ordered PLA and ABS for the time being to
   experiment with which would be best for different cases.  If anyone
   could offer any insight Into this I would greatly appreciate it.
   Thanks!

   -Chad

   https://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/

   Sent from my Galaxy S4