[Coco] Disk Controllers for the Dragon...

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:20:14 EDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 9:08 AM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optimum.net> wrote:

> EXACTLY!
>
> Way too much work to track down, image, and copy every Coco floppy I have
> to an SD card. MUCH easier to leave them on a floppy and access them when,
> and if I need them.

Perfectly understandable.  However, I thought the issue at hand was about
obtaining a controller for the Dragon. I assume you have never owned a
Dragon floppy controller and have no Dragon disks in your collection.  If
that is the case then I imagine any Dragon software you acquire today would
likely be in the form of disk images rather than physical floppy disks.

Another possibility is to use a CoCo floppy controller with a modified
DragonDOS ROM.

- Darren