[Coco] 6809 manual

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Mon Oct 19 15:17:54 EDT 2015

  I ran across(in my hard drive), a PDF of the original Motorola
6809/6809E Programming manual. I'm certain there are several people here
that already have this but, I thought I would ask if anyone else would
like a copy of this.
  It is(apparently) a copy of the original document converted to a PDF.
Don't get me to lying about this. All I know is that at one time a
couple years ago, I ran across it and saved it. Zipped up it's almost 13
megs.

  Should anyone want a copy of this, let me know and I'll send it to
you. It is a very sharp image of the manual.

George R.