[Coco] Floppy Days 47 on the Tandy Color Computer, Part 3 is out!

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:12:24 EDT 2015

Floppy Days Episode 47
http://floppydays.li...ndy-coco-part-3 <http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-42-trs-80-model-iii-4-michael-nadeau>

The Tandy Color Computer, Part 3, with special guests John Linville and Neil Blanchard of the CoCo Crew Podcast

This episode is part 3 of a 3-part series on the Tandy Color Computer, also known as the CoCo.  I have special guest hosts to help me again this month: John Linville and Neil Blanchard of the “CoCo Crew Podcast”.  Join us as we discuss Coco magazines, books, software, modern upgrades, emulation, Web sites and much more.

I also go over my new acquisitions, tell you about upcoming vintage computer shows and cover some podcast feedback.

Finally, we also have audio segments from no less than 4 different CoCo fans who share with us their memories and thoughts about the Tandy Color Computer.  Thank you to Michael Moore, Rick Adams, Jon Day, and Tony Cappellini for your contributions.

Note that Floppy Days now has a Facebook page where you can discuss the show or vintage computers in general.  Search for “Floppy Days” on Facebook.

Randy Kindig
host Floppy Days floppydays.com <http://floppydays.com/>