[Coco] VCC2.0.1 and DriveWire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:07:16 EDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 6:41 AM, Pere <psergm at gmail.com> wrote:

> @Barry, the '#' trick works flawlessly, great!
>
> @Aaron, Changing that parameter in DW4 server works great too, but it seems
> that then to access slot 0 as VHD requires DRIVE#n and then DIR ... maybe
> I am missing something (?)

If you want to access more than one DW drive at once in HDBDOS, you will
need to use HDBDOS mode.  I added it to DriveWire because most people
expect to use the DW drives as single disk drive that load single disk
images.

I am not sure what "VHD" means exactly, don't think I made any support in
DW for that.  If it's just linear sectors then should work OK but probably
not in HDBDOS mode.  That's for using the DW drives as "regular" drives.

-Aaron