[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 155, Issue 42

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Oct 17 22:29:48 EDT 2015

 Like Darren A said below the state of the SCS line is undefined except when E is high, even during relatively brief times when you would not expect it. It is suggested that you always check E=HIGH before reading the SCS line, otherwise you may get strange unexpected results when you least expect it.