[Coco] Assembly help

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:38:33 EDT 2015

That’s really interesting, do you mean it can actually debug the program while it's running on a real CoCo?  Sorry, that's how I first read it.  Surely it must being doing some emulation on the PC.

So far I've heard about the M.E.S.S. debugger, MAME and now NOICE.   This is starting to remind me of my military days with the acronyms.  Another one to jot down for research.

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/