[Coco] PSA / warning for all RGB2VGA owners

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:22:08 EDT 2015

Pere,

You are probably fine.  I’m not sure how much of a concern this should
be, but since it was discovered, I thought it best to let everyone know.

The simplest precaution I can think of is to simply plug pin 9 on the RGB2VGA
connector.  I can’t even find a VGA cable that has a pin 9 present on what
I have here.

- Ed