[Coco] Wico Command Control Trackball on eBay

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Oct 13 10:59:48 EDT 2015

You know, I bet I could write an Arduino sketch that would that would take the signals from a PS2 mouse and output two voltages from zero to five volts. I would have to use the pwm outputs on the Arduino, and I would probably need to smooth them out with a capacitor and resistor to ground. What do you think? Arduino’s are pretty cheap, and they are VERY easy to program using their IDE. In fact I found this already written:

http://playground.arduino.cc/ComponentLib/Ps2mouse

I may play with this in a few days…

<CADftNqxGiPyPKg-Ogq8y0_PQeyRYkiX7uaSDOB8LiNmtijGw_A at mail.gmail.com>