[Coco] Wico Command Control Trackball on eBay

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Tue Oct 13 00:23:39 EDT 2015

I have one of these.  I got it maybe a year ago.  I don't remember exactly why
I hate it, but I remember thinking "oh this thing is horrible and worthless".
 Either it's super noisy, and/or it's just because of the position to voltage
mapping.  If they would have designed it to use a velocity to voltage mapping
instead, then it could be used as a high resolution mouse.  But having only 64
positions in each direction is kind of a killer.

Richard