[Coco] MShell

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 18:01:46 EDT 2015

> On Oct 11, 2015, at 4:38 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> As for the PC access... that EASY... Just use "," for right panel or "." for left panel (non-shifted <>) and it brings up the panel menu for that panel. You can also "CLICK" on the dir bar (2nd line from the top) and the panel menu comes up for that side.
> From the panel menu, select your format (OS9, RSDOS, PC) and then follow the prompts. You'll be impressed with how much your CocoFPGA knows about your PC through DW4 :-)

Hi Bill,

Please remember that I am using MShell on a CoCo3FPGA.  That means no mouse movement device yet, only keyboard actions.

So, how do I bring up the panel menu, so I can use the “,” or “.”?

No wonder!  I’ve been trying everything I can think of.  the Drive Menu has not been working.

8-)

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira