[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 12:16:15 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

Thanks very much for chiming in.

I am not really inclined to fabricate my own custom OS9Boot file.  As you read, that came about because I was using an incorrect NitrOS-9 boot disk to begin with and I couldn’t get the dw server commands to work properly due to missing modules…

Now that I have discovered that the latest NitrOS-9 boot disk Becker port flavor is the proper boot disk for me to use Drivewire with my CoCo3FPGA to its fullest extent, I am quite happy.  I hope that I will not have to delve into the finer points of constructing a boot disk again in the near future!  I’m happy to have learned a few things, but this is not my main area of interest.

Thanks again.  I appreciate your attention and advice.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110