[Coco] LWTools 4.12 released

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Sun Oct 11 11:53:42 EDT 2015

I have just made a new release of LWTools. It can be found at the usual
official site: http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/

Updates in this version include:

* various source code cleanups

* Contributed support for building under Microsoft's compiler has been
added. However, I don't have a platform for testing this so it is
officially unsupported.

* More detected error conditions including byte overflows. This may
break some code that was relying on some byte overflows silently using
the LSB of the supplied constant.

* Correct detection of bad address lists for PSH/PUL. This *will* break
any code that uses "S" to mean "U" in "PSHS/PULS" or "U" to mean "S" in
"PSHU/PULU". Please doo NOT report such failures as bugs in LWTools as
they are bugs in your source code instead.

* Some Macro-80C source compatibility operations have been added.

* Cycle counting in listings

* Various other improvements and fixes. Full details can be found in the
Mercurial changelog.