[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Oct 10 12:19:09 EDT 2015

It sounds like you may be running out of system ram. The OS uses a 64k block of memory for the kernel and all the device drivers. I have run into similar issues. What drive is /dd? Is it a DriveWire drive, a physical floppy, etc? It is odd that /dd does not work because it's memory should already be allocated. The smap command may give you some insight into what is happening, but you may need to load it before trying to access drivewire. If this is the issue then removing some modules from your os9boot file might fix it, or I may be able to send you a boot image that will work. What device do you boot from?