[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 11:50:44 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

Thanks again, for all your attention and assistance with my NitrOS-9 newbie-ness.

Yes, when I used the ATTR command properly, I now have been able to load and link the scdwv file.

Now, after I LOAD SCDWV, I can issue the command:

dw server list c:/filename.ext

And I see the listing scroll on my CoCo screen.  This is great progress for me!

When I issue the command:

dw server list c:/filename.ext >/dd/filename.ext

I get ERROR 207 (memory full). I am assuming that the error is on the CoCo side, but I am confused by this as I seem to have 400K RAM available (the total posted by the MFREE command).

Is there some mysterious (to me) command that I should issue in NitrOS-9 to make memory available for this redirection to a file that I am trying to do?

Please let me know if I need to go off and study NitrOS-9, rather than ask questions about one command or error message at a time.

Thanks,
smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira