[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 17:31:40 EDT 2015

Stephen, try:
attr /dd/cmds/scdwv e pe

Those files may not have attributes set and OS9 will not "load" a non executable file (-e -pe). When they are used in a bootfile, it doesn't matter.. the boot doesn't care about attributes.
Also, when you "merge" files, it may be screwing with the attributes (don't remember).

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com