[Coco] Just another peek...

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Oct 9 21:15:16 EDT 2015

That's another idea to consider.  I can see the utility of being able to
pull the card from your DE1 and plug it into a PC or card reader and
swap / add / read / delete files.

I'm pretty sure most SD cards do 'wear leveling' behind the scenes so
that the operating system (whether it be Windows, DOS, OS9, DECB)
doesn't have to keep track of all of that stuff.  Even if you do low
level access (which is what the operating systems are doing) the SD card
automatically does the wear leveling to keep you from wearing it out too
quickly.

Thanks for your input.  It's definitely an option to consider.

Dave