[Coco] Just another peek...

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Oct 9 17:02:08 EDT 2015

I have already contacted one person who subscribes to this list looking
for help in developing a stand-alone boot into NitrOS9 but have not yet
received a reply from him.  If anyone has some experience with this and
would like to help it would be much appreciated.  Basically what is
involved is the modification of the Boot module and perhaps re-location
and re-sizing of the boot track to the SD card.  In fact, as I see it
there's no reason why we couldn't change the two-stage boot process into
a single-stage process and boot the entire NitrOS9 system in one fell
swoop!

Dave Philipsen