[Coco] NitrOS9 and Basic09

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Oct 8 20:01:01 EDT 2015

How is the computer interfaced to your milling machine?  You could create a m/l subroutine that gets called from B09 when you want to move the head.  You pass the m/l routine the number of steps in the Y direction, the number of steps in the X direction, and then some sort of speed constant. This would work pretty well especially if you do not need to interrupt the movement for any reason.  I think the best way to do it is write a subroutine module but I'd have to do some research on exactly how you would link to it and call it from B09.

Dave Philipsen