[Coco] 6809P/6309P Blinkenlights Circuit/CPU Tester

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 18:13:07 EDT 2015

Hi Fellow Builders,

I have built a 6809P, 6309P Blinkenlights Circuit that I intend to use as a
cpu tester as well.  It currently stops too quickly as in a second or two
which may be related to the 6809P - 1 MHZ chip that I'm using getting kind
of warm early on in the build.  At one point, it ran off and on for about a
half hour.  I'm going to try a little higher value for the resistors and see
if that helps.  The link to my dropbox for this project is

<
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc#6809.2F6309_Blinken
lights_.2F_CPU_Tester_Project>

I'm currently writing this section of my wiki page over the next hour or so,
so check back periodically through this evening.  Feel free to ask
questions.  I hope to solve the stopping problem fairly quickly.  Have Fun!

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>